DWF Master ProgramHOW TO BUILD YOUR 10X-VALUEFACTORY IN 90 DAYS
Successful leaders shape fit & healthy cultures
…instead of allowing counterproductive (sub)cultures to restrain their business growth. Compelling evidence demonstrates the link between a healthy, high-performance culture and financial and other performance results. Creating a thriving, high-performance culture has a long-term, sustainable impact on performance, providing organizations with a distinct competitive advantage. When the total culture is addressed, it creates a better, more inclusive and thriving work environment, which translates into: ✔︎ better financial results ✔︎ more engaged, inspired, innovative and higher-performing employees ✔︎ more satisfied and loyal customers ✔︎ more top-line growth
Build your 10X-ValueFactory in 90 days
This innovation booster master program gives you the keys to make culture (=behaviour) and innovation really work. The program gives you insights and hands-on tools. Without a clear foundation and vision individual behaviour is just a respons to fuzzy triggers. You create your own clear framework to connect individual employees to the greater company cause: providing value to the customer-of-tomorrow. You understand the mechanisms and boundaries that limit your performance level today. You get a blueprint to establish and sustain innovation-focused behaviour. You get the latest insights on structuring Innovation@Work. The key to success: your own ValueFactory.
What is your growth target for next year? 5%-10% increase? In the program you will learn to think and act in a 1000% percent increase framework. Did you know that the energy a company puts in realizing 10% increase is roughly the same as working on a 1000% percent increase?
START: Day -30-0
DISCOVER THE GAP
The first month of the program each participating team takes part in a Culture- & Innovation assessment. This determines the gap between current and desired culture and mindset. Each team receives a detailed report, that can be used as a reference for company specific actions during the program. Key results:
- Quantification of company culture
- Quantification of Cultural Entropy (percentage of time lost to activities that do not contribute to company’s strategy)
- Insights in most effective keys to Cultural Transformation
- Quantification of thinking styles
- Insights in Innovation Effectiveness
DISCOVER: Day 1-30
DEVELOP NEW FRAME-BREAKING PERSPECTIVES
- The 10X-framework
- Connection of new company culture framework to company vision
- Determination of GAP between company ambitions and current operations
- Definition of broad innovation categories that could fill the gap
In this phase the innovation team works closely with the company leaders.
CREATE: Day 20-80
DEVELOP OPPORTUNITIES AND/OR DOMAINING POINT OF VIEW
- Putting into practice cultivation of growth mindset
- Apply Design Thinking
- Meet with at least 10 customers to probe unmet needs
- Decision to focus on 2-3 opportunity areas and/or Innovation domains
FORM SMALL TEAMS TO DEVELOP INNOVATIONS
- First operational team to develop Innovations
- Find & eliminate “zombie” projects
- Implementation of discovery-driven-learning approach (including Team Learning, Job-to-be-Done, Customer Journey, Business Model Innovation) in current and new innovation projects.
REALISE: Day 50-90
CREATE MECHANISMS TO SUSTAIN INNOVATION PROJECTS
- Company specific innovation process
- Innovation Culture framework
- Ideation Structures
- Innovation productivity structures
- Innovation governance structure
- Train selected senior leaders in role of Innovation Project Sponsors
- First review of innovation projects
- Actionable scale-up plan for company 10X-ValueFactory
At this point starts the execution of the 10X-ValueFactory scale-up-plan. During this time you get:
- Monthly coaching session (Skype) with experts from DeWaardeFabriek
- Access to the innovation community on the DWF Culture Management Platform for ongoing exchange of experience and knowhow, testing new ideas (!)
- 3 Quarterly Strategy Days to enhance peer-to-peer learning through exchange of experiences, networking, dialogue and workshops by upcoming and renowned contributors.
✔︎ A mastermind program with high-level of coaching and peer-to-peer learning ✔︎ Clear quantification of progress, based on unique Culture & Innovation Culture Assessments ✔︎ Validation of company specific growth opportunities ✔︎ Making Culture x Innovation work ✔︎ Clear keys to boost your company Culture & Innovation performance ✔︎ Transparent Innovation governance structure ✔︎ Supported by full suite of Culture & Innovation tools ✔︎ Actionable market validation process
Visit an introduction workshop. It's FREE!
How does the program work?
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect in the program?
What do I get?
- Exclusive work-guides with weekly and daily agenda
- Subscription to the DWF Culture Management Platform, specifically tuned to support innovation and cultural learning
- Access to 4 monthly training & coaching 1-day meetings
- Access to 3 quarterly strategy 1-day meetings, where renowned speakers will exchange experiences and learnings
- Access to innovation e-learning program supporting the work-guides
- Frequent team-coaching on both innovation progress as well as team culture and performance
- Access to unique webinars deepening your understanding of innovation and culture
What is the foundation of the program?
4 design principles
What is the program investment?
*Access is per company team of 4 participants, €500/month billed annually or monthly payment of € 575 excl. VAT per team.
How do I participate in the master program?
There are following steps to make sure that the program delivers the value you are looking for: Step 1: Expression of interest You send us your contact details and rough idea of the value you are looking for. Step 2: MeetUp to tune expectations We come to you so that we get to know one another better, discuss the background of your expectations and what we provide in the program in order to meet those needs. Step 3: Agreement We agree on the concrete value you want to gain and how the program will contribute to make this happen. At this point we sign the program contract that entitles you to start the master program. It is our aim to bring together a group of minimum 4 and maximum 8 teams who will start a master program at the same time. The next master program will start in March 2016. Ready to start the conversation? Open the expression-of-interest document and send us your details. We will be in contact then shortly.
YES, I want to explore how the Master Program can help me
YES! I’d like to express my interest
for potential participation in this Innovation Master Program.